|Last change on this file since 2e72c5f was 2e72c5f, checked in by yomguy <yomguy@…>, 2 years ago|
|File size: 1.9 KB|
Telemeta : Web Audio Content Management System
Telemeta is a web audio archiving program which introduces useful and secure methods to backup, index, transcode, analyse and publish any digitalized audio file with its metadata. It is dedicated to professionnals who wants to easily organize, backup and publish documented sound collections of audio files, CDs, digitalized vinyls and magnetic tapes over a strong database, in accordance with open web standards.
Key features of Telemeta:
- Secure archiving, editing and publishing of audio files over internet.
- User friendly web frontend including workflows and high level search methods
- Smart dynamical and skinnable audio player (thanks to TimeSide and SoundManager2)
- "On the fly" analyzing, transcoding and metadata embedding based on an easy plugin architecture
- Collaborative temporal indexing with fast user marker management
- Multi-format support : FLAC, OGG, MP3, WAV and more
- User management with individual profiles and rights
- User playlist management with CSV data export
- Geo-Navigator for audio geolocalization
- DublinCore compatibility
- OAI-PMH data provider
- Relational database system (MySQL type)
- RSS feeds generator
- XML serialized backup
The Telemeta data model is now based on collection and item elements. A collection is described by its metadata and is related to audio items. An item embeds audio files and its metadata. This model has been designed to fit the one of the French Centre of Ethnomusicology (CREM) of the University of Paris Ouest - Nanterre but could be easily adapted or overrided to suit other data structures.